What is the Blackjack Game and How To Play like a Pro
What is the Blackjack Game?
Known as the most exciting and popular board game in the casino games world, Blackjack is a game of chance and tactics. The foundations of Blackjack, date back to the 18th century. The game of vingt – et, which has many enthusiasts, forms the basis of today’s blackjack game and the original version of this game is played in French casinos. The fact that players have an advantage over the safe is the main factor in the appeal of the Blackjack game. This feature of the game is a positive feature for both new and old players. One of the main reasons why blackjack game is popular and can attract people from all over the world is that the game is quite simple.
The Basic Rules of The Blackjack Game
- Blackjack is a card game where players compete against the cashier. At the beginning of the game, each player is given cards of a certain value. Every card from 2 to 10 has its own values.
- The hearts of 6 has the value of 6, and the clubs of 8 has a value of 8. The color of the cards has no effect on the values. This means that the diamonds of 5 and spades of 5 have the same value.
- All cards on the list such as Jacks, Queens, Kings are worth 10.
- The AS is the only card with two values. You can count the AS both as a card with value 1 or with a value of 11. According to your other cards.
- If the player has an AS and a 9, this means the player has the sum of 20 (11+9)
- If the player has a 3 and AS, this means the player will have a total sum of 4 (1+3), and in this case, the player should require an extra card.
Objective of The Blackjack Game
It is the aim of the game to get more totals from the cashbox and win the bet before the total of 21 depends on the game type in each round. In some of its types, even if 21 is passed, the game has a chance to win. The goal at the end of the game is to increase the number of chips or money entered into the game at the beginning of the game. The goal in the Blackjack game is to have a sum of your cards to 21 or approach as close as possible to 21. If the sum of your cards exceeds the number 21, you will lose the game. If you do not reach 21, the goal of the game is to get a high score from the house.
Blackjack Bets and Payouts
Every player must bet to play blackjack and go round. The winner gets a 1: 1 payment. For example, if you make a bet of 20 EUR and you win you will get 40 EUR. If you make blackjack with the second card that you will get you will be paid 3:2. For example, if your bet if 20 EUR and you made a blackjack with the second card you will win 50 EUR.