Problems With Account Verification and Proof of Identity on Online Casinos
Usually, Online Casinos need to verify your account in order to send your winnings. And sometimes the account verification can take a long time and can be frustrating process. Sometimes the operator points to the quality of photos, documents, certificates, or something similar. Most likely, a casino that engages in this type of behavior does not want to pay your winnings and official verification distractions are getting in their way. You must do the following:
- If you registered through our links, send an e-mail to [email protected] with your username, operator’s name, and details of the problem.
- If the amount of payment is large, there may be notarized copies of recent discussion documents. This service costs around € 10 from any notary.
- You can also ask customer support to block your account until the funds are sent to your account. Usually, such an action provides immediate verification.
Refuse Payment Without Explanation
In some cases, the casino has the following rights: refuse to pay without explanation to any customer. This rule requires detailed examination. If you receive such an email and feel that you are not breaking the rules of the casino, you should follow these steps:
- Log into your account, send an e-mail to [email protected] with the casino name and problem. It would be better if you also take a screenshot of the e-mail you received from the casino.
- Say that you will apply to the relevant casino institutions and commissions and continue. If the online casino belongs to a group of companies, it is better to inform its management (such as Everymatrix, Softswiss).
- You must write to the gambling commission from which this casino is licensed. Generally, this information can be found in the footer (or terms and conditions) of the casino website. Take screenshots of emails and account balances and send explanations in English. This can be done using the following contact information: Malta: [email protected] UK gambling commission (if the casino has a UK license) [email protected].
- If all these things are not working, you should email the administrators of the casino sites and forums. Tell the whole story of this topic and it should all be polite. It would be much better if you include screenshots of chat and emails. These methods can work if they care about their reputation.
Where Should You Play? Choosing the Right Online Casino
Imagine playing games in an online casino, then earning € 3,000 and demanding cash out. You have been requested to send a document for account verification. This procedure can take up to three days. During this time, you can cancel the payment and start playing again. Many players make this mistake and lose all their winnings. Such a cheat (delaying the verification process) is used by casinos that do not value their players. Reliable and secure operators allow you to lock the account balance until payment is made. You can still log in and out, but you cannot cancel your withdrawal request and continue playing. To find the best secure and reliable casinos we would recommend you to check out our Online Casino Reviews page.