How to Play Blackjack? Learn Blackjack Online
General Information About Blackjack
We are really happy to see you here, on this article our topic will be How to Play Blackjack? Learn Blackjack Online. After reading this article you will know everything that you need to know to start playing blackjack. Card games are games that have been played for years. Especially those who spend their time in cafes have mastered card games over time. With the widespread use of the internet, card games have also started to be played on the internet. The popularity of these card games has naturally raised the question of how to play blackjack in some people’s minds.
Of course, the biggest difference between playing the card game normally and playing on the internet is that you feel the papers in your hand on one and only see them on the screen on the other. Therefore, the card games played on the internet did not attract much attention of people at first. However, the opening of betting sites and the fact that people started to make money from these games was enough to make these games attractive again, even if on the internet. Nowadays, an enormous mass of people play card games on casinos and betting sites. Because our topic is How to Play Blackjack? Learn Blackjack Online we will need to explain the blackjack rules, so let’s jump right in.
Blackjack Rules in Simple Steps
You are almost ready to play blackjack, so let’s take a look at your goal, scoring, then the rules. Depending on the type of Blackjack you are playing, 1 to 8 decks of cards can be used. Unlike Poker, in Blackjack, you compete against the house, but not against other players.
You must beat the dealer before the total number of cards in your hand exceeds 21. You don’t need a full 21 to win, you just need to get a bigger number than the house. If someone goes over 21, they automatically lose.
- Aces can be counted as 1 or 11 points depending on your preference.
- The King, Queen, and Jack are worth 10 points.
- Other cards between 2 and 10 are worth as many points as the number on them.
- The colors of Hearts, Spades, Diamonds, or Clubs have no value in this game.
Step by Step Rules
- You start the game by placing a bet.
- After the bets are accepted, the dealer deals two cards face up to each player. Unlike the players, only one of the dealer’s cards is shown and the other card is face down. This card is not turned over until the end of the game.
- You can ask for another card, double your bet, or say OK, according to the total points of your cards on the floor. Or, if your cards are identical, you can divide them and continue playing in 2 places.
- If you think the opponent will make 21, you can pay some amount and insure your hand. This rule may appear as “Insurance”.
- After all, bets have been settled, the dealer will also open his second card. You will win if your hand value beats hers.
- If you are playing blackjack hands on more than one slot at a time, each hand will be judged against the house and the same rules will apply. If the seller exceeds 21, you win! Normally, the seller has to ask for cards until they reach at least 17.