How to Play American Roulette? What is the difference from other Roulette Games?
As the internet and technology jumped in every area, things that make money while entertaining the easy way, such as games of chance, started to broadcast on different platforms through the bringing of technology. One of the most popular casino games is the Roulette Game. How to Play American Roulette? American Roulette Strategies Roulette is a game played by casino lovers since the 17th century. It first appeared and played in England. Roulette is played in two different ways. Differently in Europe, and differently in the United States of America. It can be said that American roulette is the most important game among casino games. Let’s examine the American Roulette Game.
The peculiarity of the game is that the numbers between 0 and 36 are placed in a 37-segment cylinder. The number 0 is known to be in green and the remaining numbers in red and black. The aim of the game is to guess what number of roulette balls the players will play. The person following the operation of the game is called the croupier and the croupier takes bets and pays the winners’ wages. This article is about how to play american roulette and american roulette strategies.
The difference between American and French roulette is that American roulette is played with fewer players. The reason is to keep the table smaller. However on online casino websites, you can play whenever, wherever and however you want, this is only one of the advantages that online casinos have and American roulette is played faster.
Each player has chips of different colors, without any value. The person who takes the chips sets a price considering the lowest and highest bets on the table. People who manage the game have the right to change the maximum bet throughout the game. This is entirely at their discretion.
After the croupier starts receiving bets, the game is started. Players put their chips on the numbers that they guess the ball roulette ball will land on. The croupier turns the roller and the ball stops at any number. Chips of those who do not keep the predictions are taken, and those who keep the predictions are paid by the croupier, like in the VIP roulette.
Easy Combinations and Payment
- Red: This will be the winning number (paid as 1: 1)
- Black: This will be the winning number (paid as 1: 1)
- Even: The winning number may be an even number (paid as 1: 1)
- Odd: The winning number can be an odd number (paid as 1: 1)
- 1 to 18: The winning number will be any number between 1 and 18 (paid as 1: 1)
- 19 to 36: The winning number will be any number between 19 and 36 (paid as 1: 1)
- 1st 12: The winning number will be any of the 12 numbers from the first number (paid as 2: 1)
- 2nd 12: The winning number will be any of the second twelve (paid in 2: 1)
- 3rd 12: The winning number will be any of the third twelve (paid as 2: 1)
- Colon: The winning number will be any number on the vertical line (paid as 2: 1)
American Roulette Other Bet Types
- K: Every sixth – The winning number will be any of the six numbers (5: 1 paid)
- L: Square (corner) The winning number will be any of the four numbers (8: 1 is paid)
- M: One-third – The winning number will be any of the three numbers (11: 1 paid)