Flexibility in Online Slots
It’s time to stop guessing and just use the basic mathematical model to evaluate the behavior and current mood of online video slots. I advise everyone to read this article CAREFULLY. I’ve mentioned over and over again that NetEnt and Microgaming are the number one software developers for a specific reason! The average RTP (return to player) in their slots is higher than, for example, the options offered by PlayTech and Novomatic. This rate rarely falls below 96% if we talk about Micro and NetEnt, but for games offered by Novomatic and PlayTech it is 94%.
The probabilities of winning on online slots, in the long run, are often expressed by manufacturers as a percentage of payouts or percentage of payback (RTP). Typically presented as follows: Expected return (RTP) is 95%. The advantage of an online casino is (roughly) 5%. Both terms are one and the same but written backward. In the first case, it appears that in the long run, the player can get back 95% of his bets. On the contrary, in the second case, a rate of 5% represents the percentage online casinos receive on every bet you make and the advantage over the long term.
For example games with the previously stated RTP for each bet in a particular currency (dollar, euro) must return 0.95 of the amount you have deposited. For this reason, manufacturers developed the RTP to work ideally after millions of spins, with constantly improving and decreasing chances of winning. For example, when you bet $ 1 and win $ 1.90, you get not only 95 cents reserved for you but also 95 cents from another player. Quite simply, it seems like a casino wins 5 cents for every dollar of wagering on slot machines. Sometimes slots make huge money, and even if an online casino got into the minus, mathematical calculations always help it profit in the long run.
Play on Slots with High Return to Player % (RTP)
If you think a little bit, it’s not hard to guess that you should only play slots with high RTP. Generally, all slots with an RTP of 95% or higher are suitable for players to play. It is better to have RTP 96-98%, slots with payback rates below 90% are garbage, so to speak, and such slots are not worth your attention. Slots with RTP of 90% and below are literally greedy and stingy, where they pay their mothers for a glass of tap water from their home. Higher RTP does not mean that you will consistently win in the game. When it comes to this, the term variance is no less important. A slot with 97% RTP, but also low volatility, will often give small wins. At the same time, a slot with an RTP of 94%, but with high volatility, can make “generous” mode possible for a long time and compensate for long periods of pain that will lower your rebellion.
What is the Flexibility and Variance of Online Slots?
Variance and flexibility basically mean the same: they reveal how risky an online slot is. Generally, the flexibility of a slot depends on how risky it is to lose all the money in a series of empty spins. High flexibility means the slot is highly risky to play, while low variance means the risk will be lower.
Many casino software manufacturers do not like to publish this information. Sometimes they make this possible, but most of the time they keep it secret. Depending on the type and character of the player, there may be certain slots that better suit the play style. There is no correct answer to the question of “which slots to choose”. You might like a newly released slot, but the flexibility might not be what you expected. In most cases, it is enough to press the “Spin” button several times in a row to see if the slot you have chosen is interesting enough and whether it is interesting and fun.
When to Play Slots with Low Flexibility?
Low flexibility slots serve primarily for entertainment purposes. They generally give you small rewards and are often full of stars and colorful features. But it will not give you a gain of 400x +.
When to Choose this Type of Slots?
- When you just want to have fun.
- When you don’t have a large budget, no money.
- If you want to play as long as possible.
- If you want to play occasionally without running out of money.
- We need different bonuses and fun game features.
- Of course, low volatility slots do not always give small wins. You can win big enough to hit your bet by 80 – 100.
- Slots with low flexibility – low risk because your budget allows you to play the game for a long time.
- We recommend low volatility online slots for beginners and those who just want to have fun.
When to Choose High Volatility Slots?
Slots with high flexibility are likely to give big wins. We will give an example briefly. Do you know when you were a man looking for adventure? Understand the moment you see on the screen with the free spins and stacked Wild symbols with the multipliers and imagine that you instantly win prize money. The slot “explodes” and gives a big win! MEGA BIG WIN! Instantly, you start jumping with joy, yelling in every corner of the house, waking up the neighbors from top to bottom, you have to go to work in just 3 hours. But be careful, these slots can put you at risk of losing everything.
When to Choose this Type of Slots?
- If you have a lot of extra money.
- The choice is yours; either a big win of 500x + or nothing.
- If you can easily quit the game when your planned budget runs out.
- If you don’t care what will happen. Ready to wait a long time and spend a lot of money to trigger the bonus feature? Keep in mind that when the bonus comes, you will be the happiest man in the world.
- There is no doubt that; While playing in the highly flexible slots, you either empty your pockets and return or make a big win.
- Keeping the odds in the 150 to 500 tranche is the only possible strategy when playing slots with high flexibility. If you are also playing Wish Masters, for example with a balance of 500 euros, your spin must be 1 or 1.5 euros each.
225 % Bonus up to 3 BTC