Advantages of Microgaming Slots
We are really happy to see you here, in this post we will talk about the Advantages of Microgaming Slots. Also, we would recommend you to check out our post about Free Microgaming Slots where you can find a list of all the Microgaming Slot Games with RTP percentage and Bonus probability percentage, so you can take the advantages to your side. Let’s jump right in by starting with the advantages of Microgaming Slots.
Microgaming Slots Advantages
- As a rule, wild symbols can increase the number of symbols if they are dropped simultaneously (on the vertical reel) with a concurrent symbol. So we can collect a chain of 6-10 symbols and get the maximum payouts.
- In the year 2014-2016, with the addition of slot machines at random falls function it is often applied. A striking example of this type of game is Jurassic Park.
- Two scatter symbols pay out two common bets of the player. Three (and more) scatter icons initiate free bonus games. Also, additional free game functionality will improve with the acquisition of free games. For example, in Immortal Romance, Jurassic Park, and Thunderstruck video slots, players will gain additional features and increase their number in free games every five games. This technique adds you to the chosen slot. Statistically, it will be more profitable to play the last bonus level.
- Almost all Microgaming slots have a long term money cycle. The payout percentage for Microgaming slot machines does not reflect the cycle speed. As a rule, new games have a longer cycle. Older machines (such as Mermaid Millions) have a faster payback structure, but the dispersion will also be lower.
- Microgaming is a fully adapted system for mobile phones and tablets including Windows, Android, and iOS. You can also play both free slot machines and real money mode using your phone or tablet.
Microgaming Slots Differences
- When talking about the profitability of classic slots and Microgaming slot machines, their “counterparts” have some key differences:
- As in the case of Net Entertainment, the free mode and real money game addiction in the slot game is not linear.
- Due to the long payback cycle on the new Microgaming slot machine, it is necessary to start the game with a total of 500 bets on the account.
- Payment percentages are slightly different from other providers. Their RPTs are between 88% and 98.63%. We recommend choosing the free Microgaming video slot to test it with a focus on the payout percentage.
- Slot machines with advanced jackpots, as a rule, lower the payout percentage.
- When compared to PlayTech Company products, Micro products are at the forefront. If you compare it with Netent, payment balancing is on Netent’s side.
- Microgaming slots can be integrated with other companies’ products. This feature makes them competitive.
- You can find Micro slots with a rating higher than 9 in all online casinos.